1.Acquisition of Personal Data
When acquiring personal data about our customers, we clarify the purpose of use and ask customers to provide us with such information by legal and fair means.
2.Use of Personal Data
Personal Data obtained will be used within the scope of our business activities and to provide services to our customers regarding the following items. If we wish to use the information for any other purpose, we will obtain the consent of the person concerned. In the event that the handling of this information is outsourced, we will exercise appropriate supervision to prevent accidents such as the leakage of personal information.
3.Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We will not provide personal data to third parties without the prior consent of the individual, except in the following cases
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to carry out affairs stipulated by laws and regulations under the entrustment of a national agency, a local public body, or the like, and obtaining the consent of the individual may impede the execution of such affairs.
4.Management of Personal Data
- We will ensure that the personal data we obtain is accurate, secure, and up-to-date.
- We take appropriate computer security measures to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal data.
- We will not leak personal data by taking it outside the company or transmitting it outside the company.
- We will appoint a personal information manager to ensure the appropriate management and continuous improvement of personal data.
5.Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Data
We will respond in good faith to requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion from the person in question due to an accident, etc.
You may refuse to receive cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Even in this case, there will be no major obstacles to browsing this site. For information on how to set your browser, please refer to the help pages of your software or contact the manufacturer./p>
7.Changes to this Policy
The content of this policy is subject to change.
Date of enactment 2014.5.1
Revision Date 2022.5.1
Fukasawa Co., Ltd.
Managing Director Nobuyoshi Fukasawa